Decidiu botar a mochila nas costas e ir explorar o mundo. Sem data de retorno. Designer, ama cinema, música e bons livros. E um cafezinho também!
Como Bruna pode te ajudar?
Viajar gastando pouco
Intercâmbio de Trabalho
Usar a Worldpackers
Largar a Carreira
- My education comes from books (I love reading), travels, friends, and psychotherapy.
- Bachelor 's degree in Industrial Design (Universidade Federal de Santa Maria, Brazil).
- For the last 7 years, I work with industrial design in Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil.
- I'm passionate about creative work and have an interest in research for design. Training my inner researcher through traveling and conversations.
- Now it's time to explore! Searching for different activities and willing to develop new skills.
Experiências de viagem
My first travel experience was backpacking through Latin America. Rather than winning a graduation party, I negotiated this trip with my family. I visited Peru, Bolivia, and Chile for 28 days, with two friends, a backpack and many adventures. I'm glad I did it! This experience turned me into part of who I am today. Every holiday or vacation I had, I traveled to neighboring countries: I could enjoy a little bit of Uruguay and Argentina. I spent several holidays in Punta Del Diablo, experiencing their simplicity and tranquility, which always made me feel good. The slogan "Uruguay Natural" is for real. In 2016, I crossed the ocean for the first time. My dream was to visit Stockholm, and on the way, I saw the Berlin wall, fell in love with Amsterdam and the Dutch people. The will to travel only increases, and now I decided to release my free spirit and live a life of traveling.